www.flickr.com
Custom Search
Deika Morrison

Deika Morrison: Financial Security Tips+Tools

Grab this Headline Animator

Deika Morrison: Reasoning the Reasons

Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Morningstar's List To Cut Expenses

post_itImage by .p a n e. via Flickr

Investors out there, I know you are familiar with this company - Morningstar - and the work they do as a leading provider of quality investment research.

Well, I came across this great article today from Morningstar.com: 101 Ways to Cut Expenses: Follow These Personal Spending Tips And Watch The Savings Pile Up

And check out the second line of the article: " But before investors can tackle where to put the money, they need to tackle where to find the money. "

Well said. Since I know many of you are tacking this "where to find the money" issue, I thought I would share this piece. This is a great reference. Have a look. I know, not all of them are feasible. I know not all of them are possible. And, yes, I know, not all of them we are even willing to do.

But it's 101 tips!

Out of that you must be able to find even one! And remember, doing even one is a step in the right direction.

And a tip from me? Look at the image in this post. See the Post It Notes on the computer screen? When you pick the expense cutting tips you can do of the 101 listed, there's a nice way to remember to do them - use Post It notes to remind you! :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

 
Creative Commons License
Financial Security: Tips + Tools by Deika Morrison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.