www.flickr.com
Custom Search
Deika Morrison

Deika Morrison: Financial Security Tips+Tools

Grab this Headline Animator

Deika Morrison: Reasoning the Reasons

Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trying To Prevent Another Global Mess....

A right-handed Cartesian coordinate system, il...Image via Wikipedia

When I posted the video about how we got into this global mess, I received a lot of feedback. Some people asked what do we do now - how do we get out and prevent this from happening again?

Well, yesterday, on my other blog (apologies if you read both), I outlined 7 things I would do if it were up to me to fix this mess and try to protect us all from going through this again. It has now dawned on me that some of you might find that post interesting:

1) Because it explains some of what has gone radically wrong

2) Just because I was asked for some solutions.

Here's the post: My Wish List - The New Global Financial Architecture

AND.......

Ben Bernanke gave a fabulous speech today about a proposed way forward (please watch the Q & A of the video if you have been confused). So here's my post on that too: President Obama, Congress, G20 - Are You ALL Listening?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

 
Creative Commons License
Financial Security: Tips + Tools by Deika Morrison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.