www.flickr.com
Custom Search
Deika Morrison

Deika Morrison: Financial Security Tips+Tools

Grab this Headline Animator

Deika Morrison: Reasoning the Reasons

Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Same Blog, New Look!

The blog looks different, I know. That's deliberate. I did it for you, the readers.

All the original posts are there. A new one will be right here on this site by tonight

I did an overhaul so that the site is more user-friendly. I specifically targeted elimination of "unnecessary clutter"

It's a work in progress, so please do browse the site from time to time to see if I've added anything special. There will always be "Amazon Specials" which are special links to the particular page from Amazon.com. Those will change from time to time, depending on what Amazon.com is offering.

I've also added a Share This icon and link below each post. Click on it and you can choose how you would like to share with any or all 20 different social media outlets (Digg, Facebook etc). The words below the posts also work, but Share This has more options.

I've also added a slide show of my photographs from my photography class (just below the Bloomberg Channel). This has been one of my experiments, as many people turn their hobbies into means of making extra income. I just like taking pictures, but since I wanted to help many of my readers to find new ways to supplementing their income, I will do a series on photography. I've already promised a series on blogging, once the results of the income generation experiments come in. Perhaps you will be inspired to get more serious about your hobby - or start a hobby - and find the income earning potential therein :)

Hope you like the changes. Comments welcome! :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

 
Creative Commons License
Financial Security: Tips + Tools by Deika Morrison is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.